Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats the better makeup?: Maybelline pure minerals foundation or L'Oreal true match minerals ?

I know bare minerals is supposed to be better, however i do not have access to this.





Whats more worth it out of the two above?


Which one gives you the best coverage?


Which one last longest throughout the day, and what one lasts longest in terms of months?





Anything else about teh above products would be great!Whats the better makeup?: Maybelline pure minerals foundation or L'Oreal true match minerals ?
I think they are pretty equal in quality and coverage.





you should go for that brand which has the perfect colour for your skin tone - I cannot buy L'Or茅al, because their colours are too dark for me - stuck with essence pure mineral (a cheap but good one, btw) or Maybelline (rose ivory matches perfectly :-D)Whats the better makeup?: Maybelline pure minerals foundation or L'Oreal true match minerals ?
I hear L'oreal is better a lot of make up artists use that foundation.





I have always had issues with maybelline breaking me out or turning bad quickly, so I really try to stick with L'oreal.





I do know that maybelline has samples so you could try that see if it works for you or not
L'Oreal Bare Naturale





is great and it has a whole line of blush concealer and glow (plus foundation)





its great
loreal is better..it gives good coverage and stays more..
both of those items dont even exsist retard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting