Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maybelline pure makeup, bare minerals or true match?

i am looking for a good liquid foundation, one that's cheap, oil free and won't make my skin break out or clog my poors. out of these three foundations, which is the best, and is bare minerals actually good? i mean, does it actually cover your skin and not look powerdery and fake? thanks.....Maybelline pure makeup, bare minerals or true match?
maybeline pure works really good, perhaps even better than bare minerals at almost half the priceMaybelline pure makeup, bare minerals or true match?
YEa I totaly love bare minerlas I got two difeent shades one that mathc my skin color and then antother that was a lil darker. I didn't think i'd ever use the drk one but in teh summer when i get a tan it's perfect. I really love this makeup the only make up a where so worht the xtra bit of cash. and it's really good for ur skin actually it helped clear up my blemishes and zits. Oooh and they have thisd blush called warmeth that gives ur skina really perrty tint whne u get a lil pale in the winter
I've been using Bare Minerals for almost three years and love it. It's NOT a liquid foundation though. I hated liquid bases because they felt so heavy and mask-like. I honestly forget I'm wearing the Bare Minerals. It's more expensive than the other two, but I think it's well worth it. It doesn't looke powdery and fake - it doesn't look like anything. It does a much better job of covering blemishes, sunspots, and unevenness than you would ever think just a powder would.
Actually, my favorite is Almay. The kind that has the yellow on it. It actually works to fight acne and prevent new outbreaks. A little goes a long way so it will last a while but it is more expensive at $12 a bottle. I know it wasn't on your list but the stuff works great!
Bare minerals is awesome,it goes on so clear and doesnt even show when you wear it if u pick the right color for your skin tone it doesnt look powdery it just gives you color,i love it=]]
I personally don't prefer bare minerals- even the gal that does the ad on T.V. looks bad to me. I tried it anyway,we girls are cluton for punishment-it just did not give me the look I liked.i tried the other one too, sheer cover and it was about the same a little better though. personally I like Philosphy's the Present- gives a silky texture and it looks flawless, it's $25 for a tube and it's worth every penny. It doesn't take but a dab, that's it. It minimizes the pores and hides most imperfections. Can you tell I love it. 1-800-love-151- oh after i started using it I got more compliments than I have ever had. Everyone wanted to know what I used and I'm pushing it like crazy now. Great Results-No complaints here!!
Bare minerals isn't liquid, nor is it inexpensive. But it won't make your skin break out or clog pores, regardless of what type of skin you have.





It can look powdery IF you cake on too much. But it does cover blemishes well when applied properly and evens out skin tone.





I use the bare minerals foundation (L'Oreal makes a less expensive mineral powder foundation that is almost as good), a powder blush by Rimmel and top both with bare minerals 'mineral veil' which gives a lovely, finished effect.





Another thing that is good in the bare minerals collection is their bloom lip plumper/gloss. Their eyeshadow has good staying power too; and it can be improved by using a little liquid concealer on your eyelids before applying the eyeshadow.





Last, their brushes are GREAT!
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting