Saturday, December 5, 2009

Question about Maybelline NY Pure Makeup Liquid Foundation !?

I was wondering ,to whoever owns this product, or HAS owned it,


how do you apply it so it goes on nice and evenly !??!


Thankks,Question about Maybelline NY Pure Makeup Liquid Foundation !?
If you have a clean makeup sponge, get it moist (dip it in some water and wring it out) and then apply it to your face like your normally would. Moistening the sponge will make less of the foundation absorb into the sponge, so more of it will go on your face. Just make sure you blend blend blend it in. There's nothing worse than having foundation lines on your neck and chin.





I also think it's a good idea to apply makeup in natural light versus doing it in a bathroom. I used to do my makeup in my bathroom (which was yellow, yikes!) until I started noticing that once I got to work, I was very splotchy. I was even using the wrong color foundation! So it's good to do it somewhere that at least has partial natural light (ie a window).





Hope that helps! Good luck!Question about Maybelline NY Pure Makeup Liquid Foundation !?
I use Maybelline's Pure Makeup, cuz it's water based and it I don't think it aggravates my acne as much as some other foundations do. It's only a sheer coverage foundation though. It is a liquid foundation, so just apply a dime size (or smaller) amount to your index finger, apply to your skin and rub it in so it blends evenly. Make sure you've rubbed it in enough, other wise it could make your skin look orange-y or uneven in places. All in all, it's a nice foundation, and you can get it at Wal-Mart for like $5.
i use a cosmetic sponge (wedge) just make sure you throw it away afterwards ive heard some people use it twice, but no more casue it can harbor bacteria which u def dont want all over your face. dab it onto you face then in small circular motions spread in over your face
I use my fingers (slightly wet with water) or a foundation brush. Make sure you blend up into your hairline for the best look. This is my favourite foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting