Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of foundation do u use? is maybelline pure makeup any good?

what's the best that i can get from a drug store?


liquid, powder,liquid powder, mouse... which is bestWhat kind of foundation do u use? is maybelline pure makeup any good?
Product revew on - * Top Ten Foundations


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>What kind of foundation do u use? is maybelline pure makeup any good?
depends on your skin type but i have combination skin what has a few blemishes and occasional spots and i use ';Rimmel Cool Matte Mousse 16hr Foundation'; (availible from any drugstore) its really good at covering up without leaving bits and looking oily...it also has this really good ';cooling effect'; waht is really nice...





http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





..hope that helps...
Maybelline is good,, but i use Max factor,, i like it better
MY CHOICE IS CREAM TO POWDER FROM MARY KAY I LOVE THEIR FOUDATION THEY HAVE FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF SKIN IF YOUR A OILY SKIN OR DRY SKIN THEY HAVE YOUR TYPE IT DEPENDS ON YOUR SKIN TYPE BUT THE BEAUTY CONSULTANT USUALLY PICKS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU BY TESTING ALL OF THEM AND WITCH EVER ONE YOU FEEL GREAT ON AND NO I HAVENT TRIED MAYBELLINE I'VE BEEN USING MARY KAY SINCE I WAS 15 IM 25 NOW CHECK OUT FRANCIS G ANSWER YOULL SEE MARY KAY IS ON THE TOP 4
well i love covergirl fresh complection





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
I use maybelline pure makeup and it's really good. I recently heard about a new almay one that's very interesting, it starts white and then perfectly blends with your skin color. I'm so going to try that one!!
I have been using Physician's Formula cream foundation since the 8th grade and I'm 38! It's flat like a compact and they only sell it in refills. I use the porcelain shade. My skin looks really good. I have people constantly tell me that I look like I'm in my 20's. I don't use ANYTHING else on my face, so I'm kind of convinced it's the makeup.Try it!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients.
I have been using Revlon Age Rewind and I have gotten the most compliments on my skin lately.. Give it a try.
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting