Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is the maybelline mineral power makeup good?

im just asking about the actual mineral powder, not the liquid kind.





would you recommend it?Is the maybelline mineral power makeup good?
I actually took the plunge and got it like last week. It's ok, pretty good coverage, I'd say. I have pretty good skin, but some of my veins are a little visible and I hate them, the powder does cover them pretty well when you really buff the stuff on. I used Physician's Formula before that - Maybeline's isn't any different from that, really, other than the powder case is more convenient and the little brush that comes with it is higher quality.Is the maybelline mineral power makeup good?
I use it and it's good.


I would just say don't put too much on because it can get cakey and come off easily and my face still gets shiny but I do have very oily skin and Idk if that's a problem for you.


I went into Ulta and they put on the Bare Minerals make up on me and it's similar, just probably a little bit better for your skin.


I'd say basically just do some research and read reviews on brands and all that like...


http://www.blog.makeupmoxie.com/2008/01/鈥?/a>


and I agree with what she wrote.


Hope that helps I just don't have much to compare it to.
you shoud try bare minerals by bare escentuals
no.when my friends and i used it we got a rash. i wouldn't risk it.the liquid kind is actually ok.
no I would not recommend it- mabelline, revelon, loreal and all those brands do not make 'true' mineral makeup. their mineral makeup still has fragrance in it and other extras that real mineral makeup does not have. Its kind of like these brands just whipped up a mineral makeup to remain competitive with all the actual mineral makeups that have recently become available. This is not what they do best and they have little experience and research behind it so stick with a brand that does!!





I would stick to a brand that has more experience in mineral makeup. They are only very slightly dearer and the quality is so so so much better- you actually get coverage and there is no fragrance, oil, talc, chemicals, parabens, toxins in mineral makeup. I recommend prestige, bare minerals for reasonably priced alternatives.
Honestly I have tried several mineral powder makeups. The maybelline one worked ok but didn't feel right on my skin. I actually prefer the one by bare minerals. I would say though try it because my girlfriend loves it.
It's okay.


But I really like Loreal Bare Minerale. It's just a bit difficult to find the right shade, but once you do, you'll fall in love.


It's really light and lets your skin breathe, but you have to apply moisturizer under it, as with all drugstore mineral powder, it can look cakey after a while.


Good luck and I hope my answer helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting