Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Mineral makeup? (QUESTIONS)?

there's only one shade for Brown girls,that sucks...





Dose it cover well( like blemishes acne redness? etc?


Does it last (NOT RUB OFF ON THINGS AND PEOPLE WHEN YOU HUG THEM)?


Did it break you out (I have the Finishing veil already and it didn't break me out I use MAC and want a cheap Mineral makeup Bare Minerals has no shade for me and it makes my face burn.Maybelline Mineral makeup? (QUESTIONS)?
check this out she reviews the foundation


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S6clllHC鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nEeb6Gk鈥?/a>Maybelline Mineral makeup? (QUESTIONS)?
The concealer sucks it this tan and its suppose to be for all the really dark girls. The liquid mineral foundation sucks, because when ever I touch my face and continue to do my homework I gets on it. Also the foundation after a while (4 hours) doesn't feel right and it feels like its melting off your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting