Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?

I was either gonna buy Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish and Maybelline Minerial Power Translucent Powder or I was gonna buy Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup and Cover Girl TruBlend Pressed Powder.Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
Cover Girl, just because I love the TruBlend StuffIs Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
Probably covergirl. But, iv never really used maybelline. But, covergirl trublend works reallly goood.
Hey I am Clare and Definily Covergirl is better! Maybelline makes my skin have more acne and dry. But i would definitly recomend Covergirl.
Maybelline and CoverGirl makeup are very similar. I would have to say that they're tied.
like cover girl like totally
they are basicly the same but when i think of covergirl i think of cheap and trashy so id pick maybelline
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting