Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Maybelline mineral makeup really minerals?

I really like mineral makeup, but I only tend to go for the brands where I'm absolutely sure that their makeup is real mineral makeup - The Body Shop, Bare Minerals, etc. It's often expensive but I've noticed that Maybelline's collection of mineral makeup is a lot cheaper, but I've heard a rumour that it's not as good and they don't use real minerals. Have any of you used it and is it any good?Is Maybelline mineral makeup really minerals?
If you feel this way then you will have to pay the price. Any other brands such as loreal or maybellene have very small amounts of the minerals they advertise. It also drys your skin out,because of the talc they use ! Instead of the silky feeling you get with true mineral make ups. Stick to the better brands to be sure you are getting just what the package says. A good mineral base makeup will state all ingredients ,you may find cheaper brands but stay away from anything that is not organic this way you know what your getting.Is Maybelline mineral makeup really minerals?
no-one really knows except the ones who create it, it says on the website for the new maybelline mineral make up it is 100% natural minerals and is good for your skin, although i have not tried it, I suggest Sheer Cover's make up, it's the best I have ever used in my entire life :) hope this helps





maybelline website: http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/miner鈥?/a>





Sheer Cover website:


http://www.sheercover.com/





might I add, the maybelline make up does look really good on the model
well i know for a FACT that not the whole product is minerals but it works pretty well! I suggest the translucent Mineral Veil! its great and keeps my face feeling fresh all day while giving me a natural glow and controls my oily T-Zone!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting