Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?

I was either gonna buy Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish and Maybelline Minerial Power Translucent Powder or I was gonna buy Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup and Cover Girl TruBlend Pressed Powder.Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
Covergirl all the way! The trublend line is fab!Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
I prefer maybelline but NOT the dream mousse, apparently it breaks you out like crazy.


I would use the maybelline mineral power foundation, it won't break you out and has better ingredients. It's around $8-$10 but I think at CVS if you buy the foundation you get the powder (Maybelline Minerial Power Translucent Powder) free.
It depends. I suggest cover girll though just because both Maybeline and Cover Girl are basically the same and Cover Girl is just a little less expensive. CoverGirl really has allot more to offer and you can match colors with numbers etc..check their website and upload your pik to mix and match colors to yourself before you purchase products. I hope this helps.
I definitely prefer Maybelline mineral power products over Cover girl trublend. I recommend using Maybelline Mineral power liquid or loose powder foundation with the Mineral power translucent pressed powder over it.
ditto
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting