Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Makeup ?

If anyone has used the maybelline *dream matte mouse* foundation, please answer these questions for me. I am trying to decide whether to get it.


1. Does it create good coverage?


2. Does it make your skin look flawless?


3. Is the amount of product good for the cost?


4. Does it blend well?


*Thanks for your help!*Maybelline Makeup ?
Yes, I have used dream matte mouse, it gives a flawless coverage that is not too heavy and greasy feeling. I like it. I think its great when you don't want to feel weighed down by make up. ';Skin feels as though it can breath.';


Maybelline Makeup ?
It gives good coverage as the texture of the make-up is quite thick, meaning it covers most imperfections and makes your skin look flawless. I have Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation and it's lasted me around 2 months, which is definitely good value for the price. It does blend fairly well, although you have to be careful around the neckline as if it's not blended in properly, there will be a noticeable difference between the colour of your neck and face.
I was in charge of the cosmetic section at Target for a few years. I've tried everything on the shelf do to people opening the packages and leaving - not cool.


I was excited about the mouse when it came out but I found the color blotchy and it looks like you put powder on your face when it drys.


The best foundation I have ever encountered is Mary Kay. Goes on smooth and flawless. And no I don't sell it. I just never found anything in the store to be as high quality.
1. Very good coverage.


2. As flawless as your skin with foundation is without being too heavy.


3. Could be cheaper but I suppose it is a new line and therefore a little more costly than the traditional powder and cream versions.


4. Blends very well, especially with the mouse blush if you need to add a little more colour.
I tried the dream matte mouse and did not like it.


1. Doesn't give good coverage


2. Makes skin look sparkly rather than flawless


3. Spend your $7.00 on something else - cover girl makes some pretty good tinted foundations as well as powder blushes


4. Doesn't blend well at all



Maybelline isnt really expensive, I dont think it voers good at all, and it looks oilly, but everyone skin recats diff, all you can do is try and see, trial and error.
I don't use it because it's not organic, and it's not nonacnegenic.





If you don't have breakouts than I suppose it's ok.





It feels really nice going on, it just makes me break out.





It does cover nicely.
yes yes yes :) i like it because its nice and light! i use it everyday...it might not make it flawwwless but it really helps
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting