Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?

I've asked this question before, but no one seemed to answer: I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin (oily skin around the t-zone/forehead and normal skin everywhere else. I have a yellow undertone, kinda light golden skin. I have mild acne on my forehead, my chin, and around my nose, so I want good coverage. And I'm 13 so I want a foundation that doesn't make me look fake. And I also want a foundation that doesn't melt off my face, because as most of you know its really humid outside. Plus, tell me which one doesn't feel heavy because I'm using covergirl clean makeup and neutrogena skin clearing oil free makeup and they both are really heavy.





PS: Please tell me if blue or green concealer are good for covering acne and redness on my face. Please don't say that I'm too young to be wearing makeup because I choose my makeup wisely and people usually don't even know I wear makeup. And I don't look like a clown. Plus, will the 2 foundations look cakey on light skin?Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?
I have used both the Dream Matte Mousee and the Pure Makeup. The Mousse is very good at covering things up, but ithas kind of a heavy feel to it. I would go with the Pure makeup, it 's lighter and it's made with 50% water, so it helps your skin breathe a lot better which is good because you say that you have pimples.





Green concealer helps cancel out redness, but it takes a little practice with getting it right because if you put on too much, it looks weird.Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?
Dream Matte mousse would only make the acne look bigger. I use Neutrogena's skin clearing too,but I made it sheerer by squirting half moisturizer in the bottle I used some dove moisturizer and I love the foundation even more now. But your foundation probably melts off cause you don't set it with loose powder. Try some brands out and see how you like them. I like Physicians Formula translucent loose mineral powder, but you could buy Cover Girl's or something else.





Green does cover redness, but try using it and then adding a skin colored one over it. Then set it with powder so it doesn't migrate over your skin.
maybelline i think would be a lot better
pure makeup alllllllll the way
Pure, because Dream Matte isn't good for oily skin. Also, it's too dark for fair skin. Pure is really sheer, though, so it may not cover everything. BUt it won't feel heavy. Not sure how it works in the heat. As for concealer, green covers redness. But it's hard to make it look natural. It never blends right. So make sure your skin is moisturized if you're going to try it.
Try pan stick by mabeline. Use a sponge to put it on.
I use Sheer Cover. It's awesome, and it looks completely natural!
I found Artistry to be the best one to work for me. It is very lightweight %26amp; scientifically formulated to work with this type of skin. I went with the powder/matte %26amp; use it dry. That has worked the best to keep my skin from getting too oily during the day. Since it is so light I don't have the breakouts I used to get %26amp; it has helped my pores to close. I have had many good compliments from the change %26amp; it feels great on. The concealers are the best I ever used. You can find them below.
You need to go to: http://martinathompson.avonrepresentativ鈥?/a>


*copy and paste link*


They have ANEW RETROACTIVE+ 2-in-1 Cleanser you can use before you apply your makeup in the morning. And also use the:


PERSONAL MATCH Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 10


f
ive used both but i have different skin then you. personally, i like pure makeup. but i stopprd using it bcuz i got a couple blemishes and it didnt cover them at all, it seemed to highlight them. now, my closest friend has skin exactly like yours, and when she uses dream matte mousse (shes just a year older than you, no worries!) her skin looks absolutely perfect. dont forget to get a luminous concealer powder to top it off ( mabelline has the best) and green concealer is the one for hiding acne, and yellow for dark circles. good luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting