Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My face turns dark after 2 hours of applying makeup.though i use branded products like maybelline.why?

if this happens after you keep applying its because of the oil. the oil keeps caking and makes your makeup darker. try blotting your skin lightly before reapplying makeup. Try Clean and Clear oil sheets. or maybe u have the wrong colorMy face turns dark after 2 hours of applying makeup.though i use branded products like maybelline.why?
mayb u shuld stop using it nd go to a non brabd or juz dnt use make- up at all becuz evry1 haz an inner beautyMy face turns dark after 2 hours of applying makeup.though i use branded products like maybelline.why?
TRY PRESCRIPTIVES they do your make acoording to your need
It麓s not meant for Urang-Utans...silly
That is the problem!! Never use Maybeline. That company makes some of the worst foundations out there. They are full of oils and other pore clogging ingredients. I know it costs more, but you should use a high-quality foundation from a well-known and trusted company, like Clarins, Clinique, Chanel, Lancome, or Shisedo (not sure of the spelling). I have used Clinique since I was 15, and I never have had any porblems with their products. I did use Cover Girl, Maybeline, and Wet N' Wild for a very short time (to cut costs), but I went right back to Clinique because I broke out from those products. I learned about several cosmetics companies when I worked for Clinique a year ago, and that is how found out about the ';less than perfect'; formulas of our low-end competition.
I'm not really aware with maybelline but you should keep in mind that before applying a foundation your skin should be clean and oil free. And maybe your foundation does'nt match your skin type, you must consider that too (aside from it should be hypo allergenic). I use Cover Girl, MAC, and Max factor maybe you can try it.
maybe you should stop using make-up branded or unbranded... start washing your face regularly.... drink lots of water and eat fruits.... apply lip balm.... I think that would certainly help.... it did to me...............
They are correct, that the oils on your face are making the foundation turn darker. A good one to try is L'Oreal True Match foundation. It's fairly inexpensive, has a wonderful matte finish and is awesome for oily skin. Neutrogena Clear Tint is another good one but doesn't have the SPF protection. Use loose powder to help absorb oil. Press it into your T-Zone with a puff, then dust off excess with a fluffy brush. Use blotting papers. You may also find that using a shade lighter (or even blending two shades) will give you a better look throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting