Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maybelline Pure. Makeup?

Is it good?





I'm 15, I have acne prone skin (but my face isn't a zit party, so it's not bad and I want to MINIMIZE or keep it that way) and it is sort of blotchy around my cheeks, SOMETIMES.





I've never used foundation before and I want something good but I don't want to look like a cake face. I just want natural! If Pure. Makeup isn't a good choice, what would you reccomend that ISN'T $10 or more? Thanks!Maybelline Pure. Makeup?
yes I can answer that Lancome Dual Finish Matte powder it costs about 17.50 for the compact, and it looks and feels all natural it lasts all day. it may cost a little more but it last for about 6 months I have had mine for four months and it is still almost a full compact. good luck to youMaybelline Pure. Makeup?
Try a Neutrogena 2 in 1 foundation and acne treatment. It works well It heals as it conceals.
I prefer Bare Minerals...it's worth every penny and it lasts a lonnnnng time---longer than they say it does (I'm talking the amount of makeup you use).
Try a lightly tinted lotion that is non-comedogenic and has at least SPF 15 in it. This means that it does not clog pores and will provide a natural minimum-coverage look. The sunscreen will also help your face look young for years to come, not to mention preventing skin cancer.





I like Revlon Skinlights. It is really lightweight and has kind of a sparkly, pearlish look to it that makes your skin glow in a flattering way.
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation. Almay Clear Complexion Foundation. Both under $10. www.harmondiscount.com-this site sells both.
If you are new to foundations and you are suffering from acne, try a pure foundation made of minerals. Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free.
I like Neutrogena skin-clearing oil-free makeup. It doesn't clog the pores, and actually has a bit of salicylic acid to help treat zits. I tried Maybelline PURE and found it to be too watery. They also don't have a lot of color options. One was too light and the next one up was too dark. Neutrogena has more options. They also have a Visibly Even line that helps even out skin tone. This is better for people who tend to have red, blotchy skin as opposed to breakouts.
Maybelline Pure foundation has great, natural coverage. It cuts down on the ';grease'; look also. Give it a try for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting