Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline mousse makeup?

Is mousse makeup by maybelline any good? Has anyone tried it? If not, what are good foundations that aren't heavy and do the job?Maybelline mousse makeup?
I haven't tried the fouldations, but I LOOOVE the Dream Matte Mousse blush!! I'm actually wearing it now in Soft Plum. It's really pretty and If the foundations are anything like the blush I say go for it.





Revlon Colorstay fouldation is really nice, but it is a much heavier foundation.Maybelline mousse makeup?
Yes they are very good, im a hairstylist and thats the make up i use, it hides alot and makes the face not look greasy at all and it looks great. just make sure its your right color, i dont use it all over my face i used it under my eyes, my eye lids , cheek right under my eye and the middle of my eye brow and just blend it all in and then i would the maybelline matte powder same thing except its like all the rest of the powders and just put it every where else to blend it is. its worth the money.
The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
yes but i get the Avon one because its the only one that has my shade as i have unbelievably fair light skin and its the same as the maybelline one,its called, Soft Matte Mouse Make Up. you have to call your local Avon representative and order this stuff. its about the same price and it gorgeous.
It's great for being a drug store product but you MUST use moisturizer before applying because if you have dry skin you'll look like your peeling on your nose and forehead. %26lt;----- BAD LOOKK; trust me (: Just try it out, it's only like 6-7 bucks.
yesss i have this makeup it is soo awesome i use it everyday and i love it
i love this foundation!!!! its so natural looking and matte and i loveee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting