Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline mineral makeup?

Hi,


I was just wondering if anybody uses the mineral makeup from maybelline. I wanted to know if the coverage is well, if it lasts long, and if it makes you chalky. I'm talking about the mineral makeup not the liquid mineral. Thanks for any help.Maybelline mineral makeup?
I just purchased the mineral make-up on Friday, I was hesitant at first because of the price but I bought it anyway. The coverage was good, and its very blendable. I loved it! It doesn't look chalky or heavy, it feels and looks light and natural. The texure of my skin even looked better the next day! I usually don't wear cover up but I have been on some meds that gave me a rash on my hairline and forehead and the mineral make-up covered it so well! I recommend you try it yourself. Wal-mart has good prices on the make-up.Maybelline mineral makeup?
I was going to try it but I'm now staying away from any makeup with ';talc'; or other fillers that can clog pores. :(





I would try companies that only put a few inert ingredients in their makeup (no fillers, no talc, no bismuth). I use Everyday Minerals but there are also other companies as well who use the same ingredients. There is Signature Minerals, L.A. Minerals, and a few more but I've tried all of these and I keep going back to Everyday Minerals. They have a huge color selection and different formulas depending on your skin type. They're pretty darn cheap too...and they only have 4 inert ingredients that are better for your skin. I use Everyday Minerals foundation and I have never been able to find any mineral makeup that matches my skin tone as well as EDM. I had to go through 10 samples before I found my shade so that was a pain but once I found it I was psyched.... I am really happy and my skin doesn't break out from it which is a huge plus.
I would go with Bare Escentuals. You can get the starter kit which is only around 60 dollars but a 180 dollar value. It comes with 4 pots; concealer, foundation, warmth (like a bronzer to add color) and mineral vail to set and give a nice smooth finish. PLUS, you get all 3 brushes which are priced more than the kit alone! It's a great deal and I will never ever use anything else on my face besides BE. I tried maybelline and I think it works ok but BE is way better.
I got a free sample of it---and loved it! I plan on buying it myself the first chance I get. It was the smoothest for me, coverage was great...and definitely no chalky look.





http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhanced鈥?/a>
I didn't use the maybelline one, I used the l'oreal. You get more for your dollar. It wasn't chalky and it had great coverage. It usually does last all day, and I used to put a light layer of loose powder on top. Guess old habits die hard. You have to be careful not to apply too much, because well, it just doesn't look right. But that's true for any foundation.





I eventually switched when I wanted something with a little more moisture in it. I now use the cover girl advanced radiance foundation with olay ingredients and I love it!





Good luck!!
i use this stuff and im happy with it its very similar to the expensive ';bare minerals'; its deffinately worth trying it although i put a regular foundation on to cover up blemishes better then put the maybelline mineral make-up over it so it blends in and doesnt look chalky or ';cakey'; and it adds a shine without looking like too much. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting