Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have sensitive skin. What kind of make can I use? I tried maybelline makeup. I broke out in a rash.?

Please help. I need to find something that is fragrances free or wont make me brake out in a rash.I have sensitive skin. What kind of make can I use? I tried maybelline makeup. I broke out in a rash.?
Shiseido make nice makeup for sensitive skin.





It has no fragrance, however, is a little expensive.I have sensitive skin. What kind of make can I use? I tried maybelline makeup. I broke out in a rash.?
Try the all natural stuff in the natural food stores. I have a natural cleanser that is great for sensitive skin. I buy this stuff (Nutribiotic) http://www.nutribiotic.com/. I've found it in stores as well as on line. I buy one bottle and it lasts for at least a year!
physicians formula mineral wear. all of their stuff is so good!
Bare Minerals. It is all natural. You can get this either at Sephora or QVC.... Good Luck
clinique make up its hypoalergenic and my skin is also sensitive and it works really good!
Okay before you put on makeup wash your face with Neutrogena Visibly Even face wash (it makes your skin SUPER smooth so putting on makeup is easy)! then use physicians formula face powder called ';Mineral Wear'; and it is talc free so it wont make you break out or get a weird rash!


HOPE THAT HELPS!
Covergirl is a very wise choice and not too expensive. It has a bunch of colours to choose from.
mabeline is a cheap brand!!! try dr. hauschka! that is a great brand! lancome is also a recommendable brand =D
sephora or bare minerals. maybelline is cheap crap
i used to work at bare escentuals and i can honestly tell you that it is the best make up for people with sensitive skin. you should really give it a try
Clinique their make-up is especially designed for sensitive skin.
yes! bare minerals are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting