Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline face makeup?

Have any of you ever tried Maybelline Pure Stay Foundation or


Maybelline Shine Free Oil-Control Translucent Pressed Powder?





if soo, did it work well? make you break out? did it give your face


an even tone? any details about it I would be pleased to hear :)


thank youu! (:Maybelline face makeup?
I've tried MAYBELLINE PURE MAKEUP. You mean the water based foundation,right? Anyways, I use that, it hasn't helped my acne but it I don't think it's aggravating it that much either. It blends well, but it's jusr sheer coverage. But overall, I really like it.Maybelline face makeup?
i think the best foundation from them is the instant age rewind creme foundation





its unbelievably perfect


it covers, and makes skin flawless, i cant explain how good it is


i gave it a rating of 10 ( i had to rate it it was THAT GOOD )


its also good for your skin


i wear lots of makeup that has anti aging stuff in it


its good to get a very early heads start





also, the mineral power powder is perfect


it makes you look like your not wearing makeup and covers everything





none of this makes me break out
Yes,No,Yes
i used to use those products it made me break-out. the only product i know that works for me is Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting