Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?

I was either gonna buy Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish and Maybelline Minerial Power Translucent Powder or I was gonna buy Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup and Cover Girl TruBlend Pressed Powder.Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
I'll say CoverGirl because I have more products of that. But it depends on you.Is Maybelline makeup or Cover Girl makeup better?
maybelline for mascara, covergirl for about everything else!
maybellline. deffinetly. cover girl makes your skin look orange or redish and they test on animals still
Cover girl!
Maybelline for sure!


I love their dream liquid mousse foundation. :)
covergirl!
i would say covergirl
i couldn't say as i live in the uk and we can't get it over here :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting