Saturday, December 5, 2009

Covergirl smoothers hydrating makeup OR MAybelline Pure Makeup??

i get oily by mid day( T-zone area).. i have acne prone skin w/ alot of pimple scars.


- its winter now so my skin is a bit drier but still oily.


- the Covergirl is hydrating for WINTER ... but unno i heard some good reviews about the Maybelline pure makeup, (and its water based).


- which has MEDIUM COVERAGE??Covergirl smoothers hydrating makeup OR MAybelline Pure Makeup??
I'm going to say neither to both products because they'll just clog your pores and the ingredients in them aren't not good quality. For oily and acne-prone skin, you need an oil free product, such as Physicians Formula or Almay foundations. They're recommended by dermatologists and very good for you skin.Covergirl smoothers hydrating makeup OR MAybelline Pure Makeup??
cover girl !!! express
Neither. . .





I have oily skin, and any liquid foundation makes it worse!! clogs ur pores more...





switch to bareminerals, or any mineral makeup, if u dont want to pay 25 dollars for it at sephora.com, for bare essentuals, try avon.com, or loreal mineral makeup which u can find at wal mart for like 14 bucks. . .





its the only make up that worked for me, and cleared my acne!
Maybelline Pure Makeup has sheer coverage. I didn't really like it, you can check out a review I wrote about it here:





http://leftoverluncheonmeat.blogspot.com/2006/05/product-review-foundation-week.html#puremakeup








I think I used CG Smoothers way back in the day, but I can't really remember how well it worked. It must not have been *that* good if I can't remember.





If you really want a liquid foundation from the drugstore, try Maybelline's new SuperStay Silky. It comes with a primer, which may help smooth out your skin texture. It is pretty good at controlling oil, and coverage is close to medium.





I agree with the comment about mineral makeup. It has made all the difference in my skin! If you are looking for an affordable brand, I love Lumiere Cosmetics, my experience with it has been great. (They are internet-order though, so you need a credit card or paypal). I would recommend their Veena Velvet line for your skin type.





http://leftoverluncheonmeat.blogspot.com/2007/04/product-review-lumiere-cosmetics.html


(sorry there is a bunch of unrelated stuff at the beginning of that post, just skip down to the review.)





Finally, here are all the foundations I've reviewed!


http://leftoverluncheonmeat.blogspot.com/2006/01/browse-reviews-by-category.html#FaceFound





Hope this helps!
No makeup for you. You are pretty as you are. God's trying to make a masterpiece in you. Don't go changing His beautiful artwork. God doesn't make trash He only makes perfection. Please listen to me. I will not stop ranting until you do so if you want this Taurus to stop ranting you better listen ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting