Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone tried the Maybelline Pure Makeup H2O? if so, how was the effect?

I have it in Light 1, Porcelain Ivory. I like it because it provides light coverage, and can be layered. It contains water instead of oils, so it's good for oily and breakout-prone skin. It didn't break me out. It contains kaolin and silica to absorb oil. It also contains Vitamin E, wheat protein, chamomile, and aloe.





Everyone's skin is different. So if it breaks you out or irritates your skin, stop using it immediately. For six dollars, it's not a bad buy. MakeupAlley has reviews for this foundation: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>Has anyone tried the Maybelline Pure Makeup H2O? if so, how was the effect?
Not the foundation, but the powder. I think its ok i like how it has vitamin e and chamomile in it thoughHas anyone tried the Maybelline Pure Makeup H2O? if so, how was the effect?
UGH! It's awful! It make me feel oily %26amp; it broke out my face really bad!
I love it. I use the foundation and the concealer both. It's lightweight, but still has good coverage. I recommend it!
i bought the concealer and it works awesome...it dries out any pimple in less time and takes redness away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting