Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you guys tried pure makeup by maybelline?

I am going to try it... heard it was oil- free and non- comedogenic so it won't give you pimples....





For the ppl who have tried this product... is it good? What do you think of it?Have you guys tried pure makeup by maybelline?
I have it, and i like it. I don't use it regularly, but i find that it's a nice light-weight foundation, it's a lot like a tinted moisturizer because the coverage is subtle. I have acne prone skin, and it hasn't caused any problems the times that i've used it. I think it's worth a try. : )





note: even if it's light coverage, you can still add a little moisturizer to it when you use it, that's how i've used it. good luck!Have you guys tried pure makeup by maybelline?
i like it a lot ive used it before and its good, but make sure you get the right color. also, get the matching powder that goes with it too because i think its actually better than the foundation itself.
guys? makeup???????????......
Many people like it. I didn't. It felt like I was putting water on my face. However, I need a makeup with medium coverage for scars, uneven skin, blemishes, etc. If you have good skin, it would probably work for you! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting