Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Pure Makeup, Problem?

I tried Maybelline Pure Makeup, and I have broken out. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?Maybelline Pure Makeup, Problem?
maybe your face isnt use to it ..yet... i use clinique they are the best!Maybelline Pure Makeup, Problem?
I hate Maybelline stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make me break out like mad!


Buy something that is made from organice product. I am currently using this Korean brand called Skinfood, it works perfect on me. My I think you might have difficulty searching for this brand if you're somewhere is the US. So, I'll jz advice you to buy something organic.
try body shop or clinque, pricey but better than that stuff
all liquid make up is bad for you! there are so many chemicals and add-ins to it, there is no telling what youre putting on your face! lol, i know this is going to sound like im just trying to sell you something, but im not...i seriously think you should try bare minerals. it is the most amazing thing i have ever bought. i started using it a year and a half ago and i could never imagine putting anything else on my face. its so pure and so good for your skin, it will actually make it look better. not to mention i honestly have gotten better coverage from it than i have with anything else, and it doesnt even look like i'm wearing make up. i just think its so amazing, i try and get everyone i can to at least try it, because i dont think any woman should miss out on anything so great. just email me if you have any questions about it, i'll be more than happy to help =)
its just not your kind of makeup....mine will break out with certain kinds too but not with others....what is your skin type?
it's totally just you, jk, it's really cheap makeup so you get what you pay for
Nope, that happened to me too. Probably one of the ingredients has a bad reaction with certain skin types. Like someone else said, you could try Bare Minerals instead, because that's what I use, it's pretty good and doesn't make me break out or anything. If you go to Sephora, they will let you test it out. Clinique also has some good makeup for sensitive and breakout-prone skin. If you want something cheaper, try Neutrogena (their ';skin-clearing'; makeup line is good).
ur prolly aleregic! return it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting