Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?

I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin (oily skin around the t-zone/forehead and normal skin everywhere else. I have a yellow undertone, kinda light golden skin. I have mild acne on my forehead, my chine, and around my nose, so I want good coverage. And I'm 13 so I want a foundation that doesn't make me look fake. And I also want a foundation that doesn't melt off my face, because as most of you know its really humid outside. Plus, tell me which one doesn't feel heavy because I'm using covergirl clean makeup and neutrogena skin clearing oil free makeup and they both are really heavy.





PS: Please tell me if blue or green concealer are good for covering acne and redness on my face. Please don't say that I'm too young to be wearing makeup because I choose my makeup wisely and people usually don't even know I wear makeup. And I don't look like a clown. Thank you.Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?
I've used the mousse makeup before. I loved it because it was incredibly easy to blend in, and it looked and felt natural, while still providing coverage. HOWEVER after a few months it dried out and got very crumbly. I ended up having to throw it away and it was still about half full.





Maybe it's because I don't wear it that often, or that much, so it expires before I could finish it. But other than that, I really liked it.


I never tried the Pure one, sorry. Try going on one of the online rating sites and see what others say about the two brands.


http://www.epinions.com/beat-Makeup-Face鈥?/a>


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/


http://www.icompact.com/make-up-reviews/鈥?/a>





And for covering acne, you'll want to go with green concealer to neutralize the redness.





ps-use the oil blotting sheets in high humidity weather, to get rid of the oil on your face, leaving behind the makeup. Find oil sheets that come without the powder.Dream Matte Mousse Makeup or Pure Makeup from Maybelline?
I have both products, and they are my personal 2 favorites. I suggest if it's a really hot day and you don't want your makeup to run, then use the pure makeup. It's light coverage. My dream matte mousse really covers everything, you don't even need concealer or any of that yellow/green concealer sticks. It blends well too.
my skin is like EXACTLY like yours lol.. and yeah i use dream matte mousse and i like it a lot. oh and green is good for covering up redness
go with Dream Matte Mousse it blends easily. as for concealer go with green to neutralize the red.
I absolutely love the skin care systems through Artistry %26amp; NAO. They are Number 1 in online makeup sales %26amp; still growing! This is the first system I have been able to use that not only didn't make me break out %26amp; also started closing my pores. Within 2 weeks my friends were asking me what I was doing different. They kept telling me I really looked good %26amp; what was it. Awesome or what!


Check it out at the site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting